Beekeeping, Gardening and Quilting in Eastern Wake County, North Carolina









Wednesday, January 2, 2019

A New Beginning

Well, it's the end of 2018 and another year has flown by . . . I can't say I've done anything extraordinary - well I did go to England.
So on to 2019 and this is the plan - I'm moving to my Mother's home place.  After many, many years in this house, I will move back to the place where I grew up.  I am not a mover - I have lived within 50 miles of where I was born my entire life and have no plans to go further in my old age. 
With that said, I have a lot of work to do before I can move and even more after I move.
Another "blog" which I should have started months ago is in the works showing the change to the house and farm.  Yes, it's a small farm so I can have goats, a donkey, more chickens, bees and who knows what else. 
So the best to you and yours in 2019 and on to another chapter in my life.