Beekeeping, Gardening and Quilting in Eastern Wake County, North Carolina









Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Bojangles and a Plan

So I have gotten into a routine now - every time I go to the farm I get all my little stuff done at the house (feed and water for all the animals, etc.) and then I stop by Bojangles' for a chicken biscuit (which is the best thing since sliced bread). 

I eat half the biscuit on the way to the farm and save the other half for a snack or lunch.  I always take coffee (which I spilled in the truck today) or orange juice so the price of breakfast is always the same. So I always have to scrounge around for change or end up with change which has to go somewhere and I don't really want more!  So I have come up with a system - this will not make me rich but it does make me happy.  The chicken biscuit is $3.45 including tax so I have put that amount in little snack baggies and I have 5 in an envelope in the truck and 5 in the car - I am ready!
I have several jars of change and I know I could take it to the bank and they will give me real money but I just don't have the energy to do that.  And I have to keep change for the grandkid's birthdays - the # of dollars, quarters, dimes, nickels, pennies for each year.  It sounds senseless but they love it and so do I - a whole birthday card full of money!