Beekeeping, Gardening and Quilting in Eastern Wake County, North Carolina









Monday, March 12, 2018

It's the little things . . .

Yes, it's snowing outside if you can believe it!  I was Down East today and drove back in snow/rain/ice/sleet conditions.  I saw the most wrecks between LaGrange and the exit for 795/Wilson - I bet in 5 miles I saw 10-12 cars upside down in the ditch or overturned in the woods.  It was crazy!  So I got behind this little car with their flashers on and we went about 45-50 miles an hour for a long, long time. 
But I'm home now and having a glass of wine (I have not been drinking lately due to a cold that I got from those cute, sweet little grandkids) and it is the little things that make life good.  Getting home safe and having a glass of wine - Lily and Little Kitty inside all safe and sound with me.
Not bad, not bad at all!  Stay inside tonight - you won't need anything from the grocery store - it'll be gone tomorrow afternoon.