Beekeeping, Gardening and Quilting in Eastern Wake County, North Carolina









Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015

Yeow whee - another year has passed!  I can hardly believe it has come and gone.  So much happened last year - no need to tell all about that cause a lot of it was not good - let's just hope this year is much better. 

The best of last year is right here - another little cutie pie!













So I've been busy with life and three grandchildren, Lily, Roxy and the Little Kitty and my chickens.   Working a little part time job and trying to keep my head above water.  It has been a struggle! I almost forgot the bees - four hives going into the winter.  Let's hope they all survive.
So no great promises about blogging - it might happen and might not.
Hope everybody has a good new year - good health, friends to share good and bad times with, some fun and games thrown in here and there - all that would make me pretty happy.