Hive #4 - replaced the bottom box (needs painting and repair work) and put the second brood box between the supers
Hive #5 - there were some empty frames on the top super but I left well enough alone - not enough empties to be concerned about and they'll need the space soon
Nuc #1 - top and bottom brood boxes switched around, super left on top
Swarm Hive - put the brood box on the bottom and switched the supers around - they have some empty frames but lots and lots of bees
They all have plenty of food to survive. I didn't see any hive beetles - no signs of bees with any problems so I'm pretty happy.
FYI - I'm pretty puny but today I did all this lifting and shifting by myself. I probably won't be able to move tomorrow. But it was good and I see different things and learn more every time I open the hives (which I don't do very often) and I can't remember the last time every hive was checked to the bottom box.