Beekeeping, Gardening and Quilting in Eastern Wake County, North Carolina









Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sticky Mess

Well I did made a sticky mess - with my camera!
Every time I'm in the beeyard now, I take my camera and of course there's honey and of course it's sticky - so you can guess the rest.
This is the message I got when I pushed the on/off button "Lens error, restart camera" - trust me, you don't want to see this message. So off to the camera store and it will cost more to repair than I actually paid for the camera. And the warranty is long gone.
So now I've got to get another camera - it's great fun taking the bee photos and Lily and all the stuff in the yard and the cats and hopefully at some point, my two legged children.
So that's my b'day gift to myself (even though it's months away but wait - maybe I've already given myself something this year). Oh well, off to the camera store.