Beekeeping, Gardening and Quilting in Eastern Wake County, North Carolina









Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Well . . .

I was sitting here looking at stuff on Pinterest (which just eats your time up and before you know it, well ....) and I had a thought - I could post something on my blog.  It has been awhile!

Yes, this is my truck!
I try to drive my truck at least once a week but I must have missed a week or two. This was a while ago but you can see the wisteria has taken over my yard and everything in its path. 
I have a Certificate of Occupancy for the house at the farm.  That doesn't mean I'm ready to move - it just means I can.  There's still stuff to be done.  Every day is spent packing up and moving stuff and/or thinking about moving stuff.  And it is so HOT that it's almost impossible to do work outside. 
Enough already!  I'm just glad I'm sitting here having a glass of wine with my old dog - life is good!
FYI - I love Pinterest.