Beekeeping, Gardening and Quilting in Eastern Wake County, North Carolina









Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Two for One

Well some days are just more productive than others. 
I finally caught one of those pesky mouses last night.  Yes, another one bites the dust.  And just when I thought everything was fine, I found/saw a dead possum in the garage.  Don't know the story behind that but thank goodness I found it before it got "ripe" if you know what I mean!
Now on to my boring life - Lily and I did not go for a walk (we had to stay at home to make sure David did not fall off the ladder cleaning the gutters), used the last of my gift card (thank you as they say Daughter #2) for another hair do, and moved stuff around getting the tree up and all that rot.
And now I'm having a glass of wine with some Boursin Cheese (Garlic and Fine Herbs) and Ritz crackers (my favorite).
And no photo - nobody wants to see dead mouses and possums and Ritz crackers. 
More later . . . .