Beekeeping, Gardening and Quilting in Eastern Wake County, North Carolina









Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The Andy Griffith Show

TV is just horrible these days and I cancelled Netflix (computer/tv/instructions not good - I'm a little slow) so maybe later I'll try it again.  In the meantime, I'm watching PBS and other stuff like The Andy Griffith Show. 
So I have some questions and I know I can Google for answers but think about this - Andy is probably the most likeable guy and never hardly ever gets upset.  He's just a happy fella.  What makes him so happy - certainly not his love life or lack thereof.  Does he have any family other than Aunt Bea - where are his parents and any siblings?  What happened to Opie's mother and why is she never, ever mentioned.  I know it's a TV program but did you know they have Bible Study lessons based on this show.  Yep, it's true.
Mayberry Bible Study Guide: vol 2
 
Well I just read this post to check for spelling, etc and started laughing.  Obviously I need to get a life!